Thursday, November 15, 2012

the long and winding road



It has been a long year with some triumphs and some catastrophes.  In just a couple weeks, MousePants is moving to the mountains of southern New Mexico to start a new adventure.  I'm still spinning yarn and have found renewed inspiration in making felties.  I am looking forward to long days in the forest and hoping to meet many animal friends that will agree to model for new felty ideas.  I am eagerly awaiting a Christmas with heaps of glistening snow and even looking forward to the biting cold weather, having been busy knitting new scarves and hats to keep me toasty.  
The moving process itself has been arduous, and I am ready to get settled in at my new home (which will probably be a couple of months down the line).  I am hoping in the coming year to get a better handle on maintaining the blog, as I have some exciting news to share (in addition to my new home and relocation).  I would be honored if you took this journey with me as I revisit my roots, spend a lot more time with family, and make crafting and teaching art and knitting classes my full time focus.  You can look forward to new felted friends and some killer corespun.  I might even share a few tutorials since the first one I wrote was successfully received (I'll post about this as soon as possible!).  If you are interested in keeping up with MousePants in the meantime, please visit my Facebook page, which I update on a regular basis http://www.facebook.com/MousePants.  Best wishes and happy holiday crafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment