Friday, February 18, 2011


I'm sorry for my absence. I've been busy writing for other blogs! I've had two great interviews with other Etsy sellers and on Monday I'm going to have some of my art posted on Cutable.com!

http://dramatiquedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/etsy-shop-interview-featuring.html

http://nomadcraftsetc.blogspot.com/2011/02/interview-with-fellow-new-mexy-etsy.html

I've been busy working on custom orders, so there is nothing really new to add to the shop during this flurry of activity, unfortunately. It's times like these that I really wish I could be working on the shop like a second job, and as long as I am only working at my "real" job part time I think I need to prioritize that and just make it happen. I was talking with someone yesterday and they said that it seems that great changes are on the horizon for me and I think that my Etsy career will have a lot to do with that (hopefully at least). So for now that is where I am, in a state of change, trying to find something to grasp onto. Hopefully it will be a needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment